Wake Education Partnership is pleased to announce that Gary Greene, CEO of Greene Resources, Inc., has been named chairman of the Partnership’s Board of Directors for 2013-2014.
With more than 23 years of industry experience, Greene excels in building and maintaining lifetime partnerships with clients. His recruiting experience includes traditional recruiting solutions as well as larger managed service and vendor management deliveries on both a local and national level. He also regularly trains companies on a variety of service, sales and leadership topics.
Greene has been involved with Wake Education Partnership since 2001. He served in a number of key roles through the years, including recent leadership positions on the Board Development Committee and Executive Committee.
His leadership team on the Partnership’s Executive Committee will include:
- Caroline McCullen, SAS, Chair-elect
- Chris Bell, SunTrust, past-chair
- Jim Brown, NC Independent Colleges and Universities, past chair
- Gordon Brown, Alfred Williams & Company, past chair
- Melissa Buscher, Time Warner Cable, Marketing and Communications Chair
- Marty Clayton, Duke Energy Progress, Board Development Chair
- Don Esposito, Rex Healthcare, Treasurer, Finance Chair
- Doug Sprecher, First Citizens, Fund Development Chair
- Jay Wisse, French/West/Vaughan, Programs Chair
- Paula Fryland, PNC Bank, Member-at-Large
- Rita Jerman, Wake Technical Community College, Member-at-Large
- Marion Robinson, State Employees’ Credit Union, Member-at-Large
- Walt Tippett, Brooks, Pierce, McLendon, Humphrey & Leonard, LLP, Counselor at Large
- Steve Parrott, Partnership President, Secretary
“I am thrilled to take on this leadership role with Wake Education Partnership, an organization that serves as the voice of the business community on education issues,” Greene said. “Wake Education Partnership is a non-profit that makes a difference and that is why I have been involved for 13 years.”
Greene’s term ends June 30, 2014.
About Wake Education Partnership
Wake Education Partnership is a non-profit organization that plays a critical role in helping business leaders, elected officials and educators work toward the common goal of increasing student performance measured against world-class academic standards. It is an independent non-profit dedicated to creating world-class schools in Wake County through business engagement and community involvement. For more information, please contact us through this web site or by calling 919.821.7609.
# # #