Develop a portfolio of experiences that demonstrate communication skills in marketing, web development, social media management, and event programming.
- Develop consistent branding for existing program collateral material
- Identify new marketing/branding strategies for consideration with new markets
- Create infographics that illustrate WakeEd’s impact
- Tell the WakeEd story through articles, interviews, photos, and videos to be shared through social media channels, email newsletters, and local media partners.
- Evaluate and update WordPress website to reflect consistent brand and message
- Develop web design principals to boost audience engagement
Social Media Management
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to foster community engagement and promote events
- Review analytics to identify new markets for engagement
- Develop strategies for outreach to new markets
Event Programming: Stars of Education (Fall & Summer Semester)
- Collaborate with Stars working group to create collateral materials for the program
- Contribute to video and script development
- Develop and execute marketing strategies for event promotion
- Attend WakeEd events, including meetings, as your schedule allows
- Monitor WakeEd communications to increase understanding of WakeEd
- Participate on the WakeEd Marketing Advisory Council as your schedule allows
Maximum 10 hours per week | Unpaid Internship | Course Credit Available
Is WakeEd right for you? We’d love to meet you. Send your resume to email@example.com.
3101 Industrial Drive, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27609 | (919) 821-7609