Every dollar you invest provides a return on your investment.
To join us and invest in education, please contact Fran Carruthers, Vice President of Development, at 919.780.5207.
Your gifts make the following possible:
- A constantly improving educational experience for all children – As we align classroom instruction with business needs, education becomes more relevant and rigorous for students. Once graduated, students are prepared for college or career.
- A better educated workforce and a healthy economy – A healthy school system graduates individuals who are able to succeed in their jobs from day one. In addition, excellent schools attract the best and the brightest talent to the Triangle.
- A strong community of citizens – Excellent schools and a healthy economy lead to a strong community where citizens can live, work, and play.
- $25,000 – engages 20 teachers in professional development in problem-based learning and STEM immersion experiences through our SummerSTEM program
- $10,000 – increases community awareness of WAKE Up and Read initiative and the need to read with young children every day to increase school readiness and long-term success
- $5,000 – provides 100 Family Literacy Toolkits through our Family Literacy Initiative for use in homes of children with literacy needs
- $3,000 – provides awards at our World Café event enabling three schools to invest in resources for innovative STEM projects
- $1,000 – provides a Teacher Innovation Grant to a Wake County Public School System educator for use in his/her classroom